Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Upddate Pics!

Sorry about the long absence! Unpacked from the move, things are settled and I'm back on track now. My best friend and I have been motivating and encouraging each other and I have been stitching! Honestly, with 4 kids, I need a little serenity in my life and I've found that if I have time to work on my stitching amidst all the chaos, I am calmer and happier! She and I are meeting nearly every Tuesday to stitch together and gab. I love having a regular stitch time and of course it doesn't hurt that it's with someone I love spending time with! Yay!
Here are some pics!


Here is an update on Growth Rings. I'm afraid I haven't really done much on this one...I still love it and will probably go back to it next month.


I've pulled out an old UFO for halloween. Vinnie Von Fang from Lizzie Kate. This is an old kit that I started 4 or 5 halloweens ago. I never remember about it until this time of year and so I hardly work on it. But here it is and I'm determined to get at least his pants and cape done before this halloween!




I've done a bit more on my La Di Da piece. I'm really loving this one and the colors make it pop for me. I can't wait to see this hanging on the wall!



Last but certainly not least is Mary Wigham. My BFF and I are stitching this together! She's a much faster stitcher than I am, but here are our respective pics!
She started in the upper left corner, but I started in the middle so they look different! She is a super talented stitcher and she even made us these chic q-snap covers! Wahoo!

No comments: