Friday, April 10, 2009

Alla Turka Update, STASH and a new start

Ahhh! I've been a stitching fiend lately! Last weekend I got to join my stitching group at a LNS for a bit of stitching and shopping! Here's a pic of my stash:
Pretty much just stuff to round out some projects I've picked out, Some threads for a Barbara Ana design, some linen (40 count!) and yummy silks for a CH sampler I want to do, and a neat little bookmark kit. These cute little floss organizers too. I had the baby in tow and while she was reasonably well behaved, I didn't get much stitching done. Hopefully i'll be able to go without her next time! I did manage to finish my part two of Alla Turka - Here's a pic! I've moved onto part three and am already almost done I will post a new pic once I am.

I've also started a new little sampler, couldn't resist this one from Little House. This pattern came with the CC threads and I'm surprised at how much they gave me - I think they are full skeins. I've stitched the beehive already and easily have enough threads to do a second! I'm really enjoying this quick stitch, so maybe I will do it again, or maybe I'll share the wealth..we'll see!

Happy stitches, happy spring!

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

Nice stash and stitching!