Thursday, March 5, 2009

bookmark, Bitty Finish and update


Here, finally, is the pic of the bookmark I made for the exchange on BBInteractive. It's by one of my favorite designers, the Drawn thread.

I haven't been posting or stitching much this past month! February blew by and now March is here definitely like a lion in this part of the country.. we've had a week of steady heavy rain, but the reports all promise that we'll be back to our usual sunshine soon. We definitely have it better than most parts of the country because spring is here for sure: the fruit trees are in bloom! That's one of my favorite parts of spring the Cherry/plum/apricot flowers every where! I've been reading a lot because that's easier to do while breastfeeding than my stitching or crochet. I have been working on my Pelin Tezer mystery SAL and I have this small finish as a gift for a friend that is about to have her second child a baby boy.

Happy stitches!

1 comment:

Lynn S. said...

VERY cute little thing you have made! Love that design and the backing fabrics too! Great job!