Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ornament finish and SAL


So I haven't been blogging - I've been stitching! I've joined Vonna's ornament SAL and for November we were challenged to stitch two ornaments: a christmas themed one and a Thanksgiving themed one. Well I finished the one above and am almost done stitching the autumn themed one, so I did it! Technically I'm supposed to be stitching for myself - the idea being that I end up with 24 ornaments at the end of the year, 12 for my tree and one to display for each month. The above ornament was for an exchange, so I didn't get to keep it, but I enjoyed stitching it so much that I will probably do it again for myself at some point. Regardless I am so happy that I was actually able to stitch enough this month to keep up - With a NEWBORN! Go Me!
LOL! When I finish the autumn one I'll add a pic and then move on to the December challenge: two Christmas ornies! That will be tough in the month of December, but I'm willing to try my best.

No comments: